Fanatics (Was: Re: [geeks] Booze and Religion)

Geek geek at geeksworld.net
Sun Mar 10 09:25:12 CST 2002

All do respect, Peter, but I treat any unwanted visitors like a
salesman. They all get a door slammed in their face, and if they wake
me up, they guarantee a much ruder response. If I want to buy
something, I will go to the store. If I want to be preached at, I
have a church I go to. My home is my private place, not a place for
you to intrude on.

I see this as a much kinder response then some I know, who treat such
people(salesmen and Jehovah's Witnesses) as if they were criminals,
trespassing on the person's property. Boy, I don't even visit him
without calling first.

Dwight Wallbridge,
Webmaster, Geek, Blogger.

Geek Blog online http://www.geekblog.net/