[geeks] Booze and Religion

Jeff Borisch jborisch at columbus.rr.com
Sat Mar 9 21:08:10 CST 2002

Amy wrote:

> cows eat grass, man. i only eat cows that eat normal grass. corn-fed
> cattle taste wrong (flat tasting as opposed to a more 'gamey' taste).

Is that kind of meat easy to get in Texas? Sorry if that is a stupid
question, I've never been there. You certainly don't find that in the common
supermarket here in Ohio. Here, it's all about being cheaper and more of it.
Here, Grain-Fed is marketed as the "good stuff". And I've *never* seen it
mentioned on a menu anywhere.

One thing we have plenty of here is deer meat. That has an interesting
taste.

I hope I haven't misled anyone here, I'm not totally against meat eaters, I
eat it sometimes. I'm against meat factories. There is a difference.

--jeff