[geeks] Booze and Religion

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Sat Mar 9 14:54:15 CST 2002

> > I've found the Texas Land & Cattle prime rib to be of the
> > melt-in-your mouth variety.  Hoffbrau's isn't bad, either,
> > and their food isn't too expensive.
>
> Oh.  Damn...I had forgotten about TL&C.  *drool*

One thing disappointing about the TL&C is they've stopped
with the peanuts-while-you-wait.  Something about wanting
to look a little more upscale, and leaving food on the
floor getting the health inspectors upset.

> Man, someone needs to invent teleporters so I can go back to San Antonio
> whenever I'm jonesin for good Mexican food or a HUJ slab o' meat.

If someone were to invent teleporters you'd be able to get
all kinds of stuff delivered right to your house.  The
killer app of teleporters!
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net