[geeks] Booze and Religion

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Sat Mar 9 06:08:26 CST 2002

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> PORK FAT RULES!!!!

when my doctor stuck me on atkins, i was overjoyed to hear i could eat all
the bacon i wanted. i come from a long line of big weekend breakfast
eaters. :)

> And so does duck fat, and there ain't nothin like the taste of a smoked
> prime rib.... droooooolllll
>
> I think I'm going to Lone Star Steakhouse tommorow.  I want a smoked
> Prime Rib.

aww, dats no fun. just go to the market, buy some dead cow and rub it with
garlic, black pepper, and kosher salt and bake the sonofabitch to temp.

i love prime rib. amazing cut of meat, really. when done right it just
melts in the mouth.

--a