[geeks] OW.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Mar 9 02:21:19 CST 2002

> For pain I used to use Tylenol. It stopped working, so I switched to
> Ibuprofen. It began to not work as well, and I looked for other
> stuff, found nothing that had the power of either of them, now I live
> with the pain until I cant handle it anymore and take one, thus a
> bottle of 50 of either now lasts at least a year.

I use aspirin for everything, and I couldn't ask for better relief.  I
have to take a bit of it, though, as I'm a big guy.  One does almost
nothing.  Two will get rid of muscle aches.  Three, and pulled muscles and
the like feel better.  Four for migraines.

If I can't sleep, I'll take a single aspirin just for that.

This works out great, as my fiancee is allergic to both Tylenol and
Ibuprofen, but can deal with aspirin.

--Jonathan