[geeks] OW.

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Mar 7 23:15:35 CST 2002

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 11:03:45PM -0600, Eric Dittman wrote:

> If I had this done I'd make sure there was plenty of ice in
> the freezer and plenty of ibuprofen.

I strongly frown at drunkenness.  But I think that would be a time for plenty
of strong liquer.  Even the Bible recomends alchol for those in great
distress and/or physical ailments.  Psalms or Proverbs, don't remeber which,
but aren't both also considered important by Jews?  I have no idea how
Islamic people view those two books, or what other religions have to say on
the topic.

--
Joshua D. Boyd