[geeks] Yet more free stuff -- long list

Tom Borton tborton at usa.net
Thu Mar 7 21:50:56 CST 2002

Speaking of pickups, I need to return something to Mike this weekend, so
if someone wants me to hold something for a short period of time, let me
know.  The longer period of time, the more likely that it gets adopted
by me or passed to another geek, though :).

Mike - you gonna be around the weekend?  Drop me a line off list so I
can return your loaner.  Come to think of it, David Passmore (sp?) has
something of yours to return, too, so David - let me know if you want to
stop by your place on the way.

Tom