[geeks] For Dave M - Fscking Suits

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Mar 7 21:43:52 CST 2002

>   Josh josh JOSH!  School is a way to *prepare* for life...it's not a
> replacement for it.  C'mon, man!  Get out here and do cool stuff with
> us.  You're far too smart to waste yourself on excessive schooling.

I spent two years of my life going to school full-time, another 5 going part
time while holding down full-time jobs.  Towards the end I got so disgusted
of school, professors, and everything university-related that I quit - 3
courses shy.

I tried to go back, a couple years later to get a CIS degree at NEIT, but
quit after two trimesters - because I got sick of correcting the "teachers"
(1).

I'll never go back.  Ever.  There's not enough money inthe western
hemisphere to get me to go back to school...

Kurt
(1) more like babysiters for every idiot that can say "windows is so cool"