[geeks] Bloodshed C++

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Mar 7 16:37:37 CST 2002

	I meant to add this to an earlier discussion but I will mention it
now. If you want to do development for a G++ compiler and you need to do it
on a windows box Bloodshed DEV c++ uses the g++ compiler in a windows
environment. So far I have had no problems porting code developed on
bloodshed to any sun or Linux boxes with no tweaks to the code needed, Plus
it compiles on windows.
	 I originally grabbed it for the name (" I have BLOODSHED source
code Muahahahwahaha!") but I am a big fan of it now.
http://www.bloodshed.net/ is their home page, they also have a Pascal
version if that floats your boat.
	Found it really handy for course work in school were I could
developed in any environment but it had to compile in G++ or it did not
count. Much better than Microsoft visual c++ and Borland's (though I do miss
my Borland turbo c++ 3.0 , it's old but I will always be fond of the
interface.)

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO