[geeks] Fwd: Three executives

mrbill mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Mar 6 22:51:35 CST 2002

Speaking of suits...

Newsgroups: rec.humor.funny
From: aseesf4 at aol.comallofit (Alan)
Subject: Three executives

These three men went into business together and the first one said:

"I put up sixty-five percent of the capital, so I'm the president
and chairman of the board."

"I put up thirty percent of the money," said the second, "so I'm
appointing myself vice president, secretary and treasurer."

"Well I put up five percent," pointed out the third partner.
"What's that make me?"

The chairman said, "I'm appointing you vice president of sex and music."

"That sounds mighty fine," said the third man, "but what does it mean?"

"It means what when I want your fucking advice, I'll whistle."

--
Selected by Jim Griffith.  MAIL your joke to funny at netfunny.com.
Attribute the joke's source if at all possible.  A Daemon will auto-reply.

The best of old postings from RHF are now also available in the new
group rec.humor.funny.reruns.  Unless you've been a loyal reader since '87