[geeks] For Dave M - Fscking Suits

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Mar 6 10:14:05 CST 2002

> > > http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/05/business/05PENS.html?todaysheadlines
> >   And we put up with this for what reason, exactly?
>

> I think I've mentioned before; I need the paycheck, and the suits sign
> said check. When I'm able to generate the income I need without putting
> up with the suits, I shall indded take the shit no more. But 'till
> then...

I've come to the conclusion that, if you don't want to deal with suits, you
have to go to work for small (sometimes very small) companies.  Bungo has a
grand total of 8 employees, we're stuggling, but none of us has to put up
with suit-like crap.

Actually, we're doing quite well considering.  One of our former clients
recently gave us an imperial buttload of money because they breached our
contract with them.  Not only do we get the money, but we also get tons of
time to focus on other customers, and we don't have any expenses realated to
that client...

Kurt