[geeks] Is it me, or is this group awfully cheap

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Mar 6 08:34:16 CST 2002

> not that i'm complaining--i like having a minimalistic house (outside of
> the garage). it's very tranquil.

Our house has a surprising lack of furniture.  The front room, the "proper"
living room in most houses, is totally bare except for a couple tables and
an oriental area rug.  The family room is where my desk, the couch and
loveseat, easy-chair, stereo, and TV are (along with assorted other
electronics).  Even that is going to get whittled down after I finishe
remodelling the kitchen.  We're getting rid of the couch and loveseat, and
buying two nice easy chairs - since there's only two of us.  I'll be
building a nice integrated home theater system to hide all the electronics.

Then in few months we might even be moving.  Some freinds are selling thier
half-built home, and I'm entertaining the idea of buying it and finishing
it.

Kurt