[geeks] For Dave M - Fscking Suits

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Mar 5 18:25:59 CST 2002

On March 5, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> Not that it's any news to anyone here, but I had to share...
>

> http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/05/business/05PENS.html?todaysheadlines

  And we put up with this for what reason, exactly?

  It's obvious why the gov't puts up with it...the suits that run the
companies and the suits that run this gov't are cut from the same
cloth.  But we've got them outnumbered.

  Someday perhaps society will reach some state of nirvana in which
people are compensated for what they accomplish, rather than what they
can steal.  But I'm not holding my breath.

  Fucking suits.

    -Dave

--
Dave McGuire