[geeks] my2way

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Mar 4 12:35:59 CST 2002

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 10:35:56AM -0500, Big Endian wrote:
> >On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 11:17:17PM -0800, bill.bradford at my2way.com wrote:
> >> you know youre a geek when you write email from bed when you cant
> >>sleep, with your pager. i need some kind of interactive setup where
> >>i can play games via email.  plz dont respond directly, youll wake
> >>amy.
> >
> >Shouldn't be too hard to write a mud client that worked by email...
>
> Josh... put DOWN the computer.  Go read a book, watch tv, ride a
> bike.  You need help.

Hey, if people can make http and ftp clients that work via email, why can't
I at least suggest a mud client?  It would be a great way to deal with
meetings.

What I really want are some decent RPGs for Palm pilots.  I have iRogue, but
I've never been a big fan of that set of games.  But, it needs to be something
with little to no animation because of the screens.

--
Joshua D. Boyd