[geeks] now *this* is funny

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Mar 3 09:16:58 CST 2002

> Hello Kitty customisation gone mad...
>
> http://www.dentrinity.com/ClarenceLai/Kitty.htm
>
> Just what is going through these people's heads when they think "I know, I
> make myself a nice Hello Kitty custom sidearm"?

Yeah but, you gotta admit - this guys an artist.  I would give my left
testicle for a Clarence Dai or Raymond Au custom...

I once owned, for a short time, a Western Arms replica of a Strayer Voigt
Infinity.  Someone offered me an Imperial Buttload of money for it, and I
couldn't resist.  It was originally bought to become a custom gun - but the
project never got off the ground...

Kurt