[geeks] DELQA from MicroVAX 3400 (BA213) to MicroVAX II (BA23)

William S. wilby98 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 05:12:19 CST 2002

On a chance I called the guy I am buying it from and
expressed my concern it would not fit. I even
sent him an email with a jpg of the card I need.
He said he would look at the card and my jpg and
get back to me. Well, a few min ago he sent an
email back saying it was the same.

There is a bit of a language barrier here (his
english is not very good and my dutch is minimal).
I guess if the picture matches that is good news.
Sometimes this stuff is never easy or straight
forward it seems.

My focus now is to reduce my Apollo holdings and
beef up my VAXen.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL