[geeks] own your own abrams

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Mar 1 18:19:59 CST 2002

> http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?MRIBT-3
>
> This is cool.  The price really isn't too bad either.

Wow!  The price has come down on those!  USed to be, you could get one for
less than $320 here in the states.  Of course, it appears that retailer is
in Japan, so shipping might add quite a few Yen to the final price :)

> So, who all is into RC land vehicles?  I'd love to be into it, but money
was
> always a problem.  I used to have an RC car (a cheap one from a relative)
> wired up for parallel port control.

I've got a Duratrax 1/10 Nitro-Demon truck with a .21 nitro (fule burning)
motor.  That little thing moves like...I don't know what...effin fast is
what it is.  I've got also got a Tamiya Peugot 206 electric that's also
pretty fast, but not compared to the truck...

Kurt