Kyocera cutlery (was [geeks] Be)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jun 30 07:48:29 CDT 2002

s at avoidant.org wrote:
> I ccoked yesterday too. Honey hickory barbecued chicken, lamb meatballs
> in tomato sauce, cous cous, cauliflower with
> anchovies/calamata_olives/capers/red_pepper/parsley/olive_oil, sauteed
> beet tops, sesame noodles, brocolli/red onion salad, cold orzo, and
> noodle pudding for dessert. Oh yeah, and homemade pita.
>
> Along with a nice Bordeaux.

Holy crap on a stick!  That's a nice selection of food :)

Was too hot and humid the other night to anything that couldn't be cooked on
the grill.  We don't have air conditioning, except for those window units which
don't really count...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster