Kyocera cutlery (was [geeks] Be)

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Sat Jun 29 18:30:55 CDT 2002

On Sat, 29 Jun 2002, Jennifer Sharp wrote:

> Bah! Apparently none of you have experienced real cooking on a gas
> grill. Charcoal tastes like crap and tends to fly up and get on the
> food. BLECH!

Oh, I've experienced it. I just happen to think food cooked over propane
tastes like total shit in comparison to food *properly* cooked over
charcoal. The carbonization effect, when done right--and if you've got
charcoal spitting up onto the food it ain't being done right--adds to it
and doesnt ruin it.

Besides, there's no challenge in a gas grill. Part of the fun in my family
was getting the damn thing arranged, lit, and watching the family
argument fallout and betting who would punch a hole in the nearest wall
first.

--a
que sera, sera.