[geeks] windowmaker ??

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sat Jun 29 15:37:54 CDT 2002

On the machine you mailed from it might be a little hrd :-)  For Linux,
Free/OpenBSD, Irix, just pick up $package for $package_handler and you
are set to go.  Other OSs I have no experience with.  I am running it on
everything GUI at my place, I thought I would get annoyed with it before
I tried it, now I really find myself annoyed with taskbars and start
buttons.  I also thought I would hate transparent teminals, but now I
use Eterm exclusively, and on machines with horsepower I run them
transparent.

Tim