[geeks] baby stuff

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Jun 29 12:00:00 CDT 2002

On Saturday, June 29, 2002, at 12:35 AM, Amy wrote:

> I've never seen a kid that'll choose Nintendo over making mud pies.
> There's something reassuring about dirt and water, I think. :)
>
> --a

Heh you never saw me as a kid.  I was a total clean freak.  I couldn't
stand it on pizza day because pizza was great but I also had to watch
all these kids with pizza sauce on their faces who never would use a
napkin.  I hated mud... and I was a constant video game leech because my
parents wouldn't buy me one until way later... so I'd always want to go
over to my friend's house... not because I wanted to hang out with them,
but because of their Atari... later... Coleco Vision...later Nintendo.
Yes I was a bizarre child... I used to take personal offense as a 5-7
year old when I saw kids my age doing stupid things on TV or anywhere.
I viewed myself as a little adult...so when I saw poison control
commercials with stupid kids putting everything in their mouths I was
like DURR!... how dumb do you have to be to do that?  It didn't help
that I only wanted to hang out with adults :-).

-Andrew