[geeks] baby stuff

Will Mc Donald wmcdonald at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 28 14:49:02 CDT 2002

From: "Joshua D Boyd" <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu>

> See Bill, I can sometimes trim quoted material.  I even tidied up the
> quoted material's line wrapping and ran ispell.

On the subject of spelling, in the process of manually patching some of the
more obscure, mildly customised Apache installs we have round here (as opposed
to just applying the RPM or DEB for the relevant distro) I was quite amused by
mod_speling. I hadn't realised it existed until the other day.

Reminded me of the time one of our management types at work suggested we could
try and guess who the addressee was for mis-addressed emails and forward mail
to them. It took a while to explain why this could be a *really* bad idea.
(And quite probably some sort of huge legal minefield too.)

Will.