[geeks] baby stuff

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Fri Jun 28 13:51:17 CDT 2002

I just get tired of fighting them. I want them involved, it's their
family too but I am just too tired and this pregnancy is just too hard
on me physically and emotionally for me to get into screaming
arguments with these people. And, yes, it would take screaming, they
wouldn't listen to anything else. And that's all I have to say about
that.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp

>On June 28, Jennifer Sharp wrote:
>> I really wish I could do a home delivery with people I
>> know and trust but I don't think my family would go for it and I am
>> really getting tired of fighting with them about my child and what
>> want for him/her.
>
>  Uhh, forgive me if I'm being stupid, but why fight with them about
it?
>You're a big girl now.  It's not their decision, and if they don't
>like it, that's just tough peanut-filled shit.  If they want to
>dictate childbirth procedures, they should go get pregnant [again]
>themselves...This one's YOURS (and James').
>
>  Be a Big Girl or forever live under parental control.  I know
people
>in their 40's that still have their lives controlled by their
>parents...it's fucking pathetic.
>
>      -Dave
>
>--
>Dave McGuire                  "Needing a calculator indicates that
>St. Petersburg, FL              your .emacs file is
incomplete." -Joshua Boyd