[geeks] Re: Episode III: Editor wars (was I'm new here)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jun 28 12:47:40 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 07:23:47PM -0400, alex j avriette wrote:
> its just silly to continually mention your versionlevel
> like somehow its different or better than some other windows filth.

When you change things as majorly as Microsoft does between releases, its
better to specify versions.  For example, I wont use Win95 or Win98 at
ALL.  I'd rather microwave a WinME CD than break it across my knee.

However, if you *have* to use Windows, Windows 2000 is good, and XP is
better.

MS's products are improving, but you can only polish a turd so much...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net