[geeks] Canadians check

Dave Kimmel crisco_kid at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 28 09:54:23 CDT 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Geek wrote:

> Ok, I lost count and track of where all the Canadian list members are.
> So, in the light of the upcoming Canada Day, here is the Canadian check.
> Mr. woods in the home of the winter time army, Dave Kimmel in the
> capital of the oil province, and my brother and myself in Winterpeg.
> Anyone I missed?

Speaking of Canada Day, I'm heading up to Fort McMurray for the weekend
with my girlfriend.  I'm gonna be in one of the oil-producing hot spots of
Alberta!  I'm looking forward to it!  We're supposed to be getting a tour
of one of the plants up there.  Mmm, oil producing stuff.

So what's everyone else doing for Canada Day/the 4th of
July/$upcoming_holiday?

-- Dave Kimmel
   crisco_kid at shaw.ca