[geeks] um, hi. I'm new.

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Fri Jun 28 09:33:56 CDT 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 10:15:02AM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> > Most people don't read email with a 90+ column screen.  Etiquette on
> > mailing lists says keep your posts to 70 columns or less (this allows
> > stuff to be quoted a couple times before it line wraps).

> Where's greg woods when we need him. 8-)

=)

I generally try not to, but I can old phart to a good degree also,
my freshman year at RIT (back in '90) I was pretty active on the net
and posted a lot to usenet, back when the signal to noise ratio
was based on good posters v. bad posters, and not legitimate posters
v. spam.  And I was an arrogant little prick back then too (I was
amused/surprised when ego-surfing my earliest posts on
groups.google.com).

I'm still not sure how Dwight managed to coax a rant like that out of
me this morning... =)

--Kurt