[geeks] baby stuff

Jennifer Sharp jensharp at psychoses.org
Fri Jun 28 08:20:52 CDT 2002

I am truly disturbed now. But the thought does have it's appeal.
Really, the more I think about having this baby the more I am getting
into not being in the hospital surrounded by strangers poking me with
needles. I told my OB that I didn't want an IV and she told me
basically it was tough shit. When I told her that I wanted James to be
very involved in the pregnancy and birth ( we had discussed this
before hand and James WANTS to be involved ) she told me, "I don't
care either way whether he is there or not." Needless to say I got
rather pissed.  I really wish I could do a home delivery with people I
know and trust but I don't think my family would go for it and I am
really getting tired of fighting with them about my child and what I
want for him/her.

Jennifer Sharp

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Pregnant Woman."  -- James Sharp