[geeks] baby stuff

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Fri Jun 28 00:24:01 CDT 2002

Amy wrote:

>>>Face the reality of pain and it's never so painful as if you run from it.
>>
>><keanu>
>>Whoa.
>></keanu>
>

> not that profound ;P
>
> 'sides, from what I understand, they give out some decent drugs to help
> with all that. ;)

I'm extremely proud of my wife that she didn't need drugs when our
daughter was being born.  Her choice.  She' proud too.  Petocin(sp?) only.

On a side note - we had our daughter without medical insurance and are
still paying that off.  She's 5 now...

Not a prospect I'd recommend unless you "accidentally" have a child at
home.  I've known several people who only ran about a $3k bill total
because of home-birth.  All in what you want to do I guess...

Mike Hebel