[geeks] tennis and diet food

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Fri Jun 28 00:22:36 CDT 2002

I've been following Wimbledon as of late. It's the only sporting event I
usually watch. After seeing many of the top-seeded men fall from grace and
the women's side so thoroughly predictable as to be ridiculous I have
decided that I will never, ever consider being a tennis player. The men
get interesting play-related questions in interviews and the women get
asked about their dresses and boyfriends. And they all seem to be mentally
unhinged...

Speaking of being unhinged, Bill and I are now both on crazy-ass diets.
Instead of fighting over bandwidth, we now fight over who gets the Hunan
Beef Lean Cuisine. Ahhh, marriage. It's never boring :)

--a