[geeks] (lack of) preference for flavors of *nix

Beth Roberts beth at bethroberts.com
Thu Jun 27 19:18:08 CDT 2002

David Fischer wrote:
> Now..... which version of
> *nix do you like?

Um. I'm mostly agnostic, I guess. I don't even know very much about the
differences (though I do know that they exist). I only wade in the kiddie
pool of *nix, I do not swim in the Deep Ocean of Root.

(Nor do I have the desire to at this time. I just like to be able to do what
I need to do with my files and such, thankyouverymuch. I'm not even picky
about shells.)

If you force me to answer, then I'd say: "I'll take the one that sucks the
least, please."

Even though I am not knowledgeable enough myself to determine such.

-Beth