[geeks] Re: The One True Rant (was: um, hi. I'm new.)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Jun 27 18:18:50 CDT 2002

On Thursday, June 27, 2002, at 06:32 PM, Beth Roberts wrote:

> <snip>

> - Have goats

I think it was Follow that Food which had an episode on last night about
a lady who is married to an attorney and doesn't have to work, but she
owns a flock of nubian goats (long lop-eared ones) and makes her own
line of goat cheese.  The cheese is so good apparently that it is served
in one of the finest French restaurants in the states.  <HOMER>MMMM goat
cheese.....</HOMER><GOAT>Beeeuhhhhh!
*BUTT*</GOAT><HOMER>OWWWoooh!</HOMER>

-Andrew