[geeks] FBI vs. bandwidth thieves

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 27 16:30:39 CDT 2002

> And that is so way lame.  The cable company should have just used a
> server side bandwidth limiter if they cared so much.

Yeah, if cable companies cared to keep *real* engineers on staff instead of
MCSE boot-camp graduates, they might know that.  Limiting bandwidth per
originating IP on your network isn't exactly difficult to do.  Fuck, but I get
fed up with cable companies...

obFunnyStory: Karin and thought it would be a real hoot to go down to the Cox
Communications office at the mall and wait until it was swamped with people,
then go up to the "high speed internet kiosk" and download pr0n, saying stuff
like "Wow, you're right, look at how fast her tits pop up!", and "Holy crap!
I've never downloaded an ass so fast in my life!", and "Can you imagine the
amount of naked people we could download in *JUST ONE DAY*!".  I really want to
do that...

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster