[geeks] The One True Rant (was: um, hi. I'm new.)

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Thu Jun 27 15:16:04 CDT 2002

On 2002.06.27 00:04 Bill Bradford wrote:

> This brings up a new thread:  What non-geek, non-computer/electronic
> hobbies do y'all have?
Not much. Currently only body piercing. OK, not very time intensive and
barely a "hobby".
Unfortunately piercing is not compatibe with my prefered sport:
Swimming. (Can't do any other sports I am interrested in without risk
for my slightly damaged knee... :-((( )
I wane learn to play guitar, once I finaly finished this fscked CS
study.
I am also interrested in photography. I did somthing in that area when I
was a teenager. I am dreming of my own lab for BW procrssing and an old
Rolleiflex and/or a Hasselblad, but no time...
I did some activities in a local gay group and the "AIDS Hilfe", a
german organisation that does AIDS prevention and supports people
suffering from AIDS. I really should restart in that area...
And - ohh, you really do not want to hear this. ;-)
--

tsch,
         Jochen