[geeks] Yes, it works!

kamakazi kamakazi at pellucidar.net
Thu Jun 27 15:03:36 CDT 2002

Actually MDF is the preferred medium for most people.  It is heavy, but
it is much more workable, and the finish is good enough for a seal and
light sand and paint, and it is stronger than particle board. Plywood
has ideas of its own, and you need to constrain all edges or it will
warp.

Most "real" cabinets are particle board, with heavy plastic coating,
like contact paper only much thicker, but it does come in rolls and is
easier to work than laminates. If anybody is interested in such stuff I
have some sources.

Tim