[geeks] Yes, it works!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jun 27 14:36:08 CDT 2002

> I don't know why I keep thinking of this.  It's not like I have space
> to put such a cabinent.  I do pretty much have everything I need other
> than a monitor and the actual wood though.

Whatever you do, resist the urge to build it out if MDF.  My gracious that suff
is heavy!  I made the mistake of building a couple things out of that stuff
before switching to 1/2" Luann.  Now I've decided that they're probably going
to stay with the house...

Speaker cabinets are ideal projects to use MDF on though, I just wish it wasn't
so damn heavy...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster