[geeks] air condititioning, tolerances, and general stuff

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Thu Jun 27 12:51:15 CDT 2002

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On June 27, Amy wrote:
> > For now, I'm back. Less tolerant of assholes, but I'm back.
>   Make up your MIND, woman! ;)  *poke*

A woman would ever dare to make up her mind? PFFT! I enjoy being
contradictory too much ;)

>   Oh God. :-(  Good luck with the new system...sounds like it's gonna
> be nice!

*grumble* It better be for 6 grand. That's only 1 dollar more than I paid
for my car, even after ad valorem taxes. Sheesh. I just hope it works well
enough to cut down our power bills.

>   WOOHOOO!  PARTY AT AMY & BILL'S PLACE!!

Hrm. Icecube party. ;)

--a