[geeks] Win2k DNS issue - help!

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Thu Jun 27 07:57:56 CDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 19:05, alex j avriette wrote:

> this does not make it less worth learning. you need money so you can
> pursue more "interesting" things. knowing windows is a decent way to
> make a living.

I'll do you one better.

Learn Windows and UNIX.  I'm making a nice living replacing Windows
systems with UNIX systems.  People who know just one or the other
wouldn't be in such a lucrative position.

Also, even if you only really work in UNIX, Windows is nearly
inescapable.  Being knowledgeable enough to transparently move back and
forth between environments can make you more marketable these days.

--
Chris Hedemark

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to
the Repulic for which it stands, one nation, under GOD, indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all.