[geeks] The One True Rant (was: um, hi. I'm new.)

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Thu Jun 27 07:36:40 CDT 2002

or you get one of those little LED lights from thinkgeek, preferably a
colored one, pull it out of your pocket, make several passes back and
forth in front of the moonitor, and say you fixed it with the magic blue
light.

The absolute best part is when a user asks, seriously "how does that
work?"

And it's even better when they caled the helpdesk, the case comes
through the cue, and you fix it remotely, so they know you haven't been
near their computer.

Tim