[geeks] The One True Rant (was: um, hi. I'm new.)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jun 26 21:11:48 CDT 2002

> This brings up a new thread:  What non-geek, non-computer/electronic hobbies
> do y'all have?

Being a husband to Karin and a father to Jordan and Mackenzie.  Paintball, when
I can find someone to play against.  Target shooting, when I have free time.
Carpentry/cabinetry, when Karin wants new house pieces.  Engine tuning,
whenever I need more power.  Motorcycling, when I can tear myself away and
borrow a bike (that Sportster is still in a thousand little pieces).  And
running over pr0n filled Packard Bell desktop computers (oops, technology
related :).
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster