[geeks] The One True Rant (was: um, hi. I'm new.)

dave at cca.org dave at cca.org
Wed Jun 26 19:42:22 CDT 2002

mcguire at neurotica.com writes:

>  Hey, man.  I care about this stuff.  It's what I do with my life.

>  "You will be HEEEAAAAALLLEDDD, MAH BRUTHAA!!"

Ever actually pull that trick? Someone tells you about a
computer problem they're having. You say you'll look at
it later. When they're not looking you sneak over, and
fix it. Later, ask them to show you the problem. Stop them
just before they get to it. Put your hands on the monitor
and yell "BE HEALED" while sort of shoving it a bit. Tell
them to continue.

Well worth the effort. The look you get is amazing.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----- Being poked in the eye with a sharp stick makes baby jesus cry! -----