[geeks] The One True Rant (was: um, hi. I'm new.)

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jun 26 18:41:56 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 07:33:42PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> On June 26, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > > Indeed I do! She is 5'2" about 130lbs, blonde hair and blue eyes. She lives
> > > in Key Largo. Like I told Dave, if you can catch her, you can have her. ;)
> >
> > No offense, but I don't want her.  I'm currently chasing a certain
> > someone here, and I want her to be the last one.
>
>   Someone HERE?

If here means on the list, then no.  If here means down in .fl.us,
then again no.

She is about 3 hours $direction [1] from here at a music festival
called Creation with her brother, his fiance, and a bunch of kids from
said finace's church.  I couldn't take off work all week to go too.
Oh well.  It will give me a chance to catch up on this haptics
project[2] and hopefully some car maintainence things (oil change,
washing, maybe some paint and rust fixing, unfortunately I still
haven't been able to aquire new seats).

>   I've kinda got designs on someone myself, but it's fun to talk
> about. ;)

And this someone is?

--
Joshua D. Boyd

[1] Not sure which direction.

[2] Since I'm yet again in the lab at this irritating W2k machine.