[geeks] um, hi. I'm new.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 26 14:37:26 CDT 2002

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 02:30:39PM -0700, Geek wrote:
> Welcome Beth. Nice to see another person who proudly blog's on this
> list. I have taken heavy hits for being a blogger, and even been
> ridiculed for my use of the term.

Okay, I'll do it again.

*WHAM* *WHAM* *WHAM* *WHAM *WHAM*

Its "web log", "online journal", "web diary", etc,
but that cutesy "blog" term HAS GOT TO GO.

Nothing personal, but there's no such thing as a "blogger" and you
dont get geek points for it.  You update a web page on a regular basis.
thats it.  Nothing more.  Nothing special.  Nobody's gonna give you a
medal.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford