[geeks] homeowners assoc.

Bjorn Ramqvist brt at g.haggve.se
Wed Jun 26 00:53:16 CDT 2002

Gary Nichols wrote:

> If all the hip-hop/rap artists in the world were on fire, I wouldn't even
> piss on them to put them out.  I can't stand that crap. What's worse is
> when I'm out in public and hear people "talking" like them.  Do they
> realize how STUPID they sound?

I totally agree with you.
What's worse here in Sweden, is all the immigrants that _REFUSE_ to
learn clean swedish. It's OK if they are having problems with the
language for some time, but when they are BORN HERE and EVEN SWEDISH
PEOPLE start babbling the same way, you get frustrated. It's sooo
pathetic.

--
Vnliga hlsningar/Best Regards
Bjrn Ramqvist, Hgglunds Vehicle AB