[geeks] How low?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jun 25 23:09:31 CDT 2002

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> It was at graduation point.  And I should be getting at least one
> publication out of this.  And in theory I'm helping make the operating
> room a safer place for us all.

I think it says something that I read your entire post, followed both
URLs, and finally had to read your post again so read that as -operating-
doom, not -operator's- room.

After all, I couldn't imagine how my previous office could've felt any
safer for me[1].  For anyone else, I wouldn't -want- it to feel safer.

  *clickety-clickety*

--Jonathan
[1] Weaponry was already present, thank you. :)