[geeks] books for fun?

alex j avriette avriettea at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 25 19:56:52 CDT 2002

>> i just find people so disgusting and irritating that i dont go to
>> places
>> like borders. i tend to come into contact with too many people.

> Have you seen a doctor about that?

my mom's a shrink. she's called me a sociopath several times. its a
combination of not trusting people and being arrogant. i just dont mix
well with others. as it turns out, i work with a lot of smart people and
they give me a lot of latitude to work by myself. this is fortunate.

> Personally, people get weary-some fast, but I still like an occasional
> trip to borders.

ehhh. 20-minute trips to the grocer are about all i can stand. the
people literally make me sick, and i start feeling claustrophobic and
want to go home. same thing with the video store and so on. i take mass
transit every day to work, and manage to avoid the "creeping people
fear" by keeping my nose in a book or the pda.

alex