[geeks] homeowners assoc.

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Tue Jun 25 10:19:17 CDT 2002

If all the hip-hop/rap artists in the world were on fire, I wouldn't even
piss on them to put them out.  I can't stand that crap. What's worse is
when I'm out in public and hear people "talking" like them.  Do they
realize how STUPID they sound?

Example:

l0ser#1: "Yo yo - I gots to get back to mah crib, no what I'm sayin? Yeah
Yeah"
l0ser#2: "Word, my ho be trippin' on my ride.  Peace."

Right about then I want to duct-tape their lips shut.

</rant>