[geeks] ahem

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Jun 24 20:14:43 CDT 2002

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, alex j avriette wrote:
> > "a VP" and I "WILL respect him" blah blah blah so I grabbed him by the
>
> my mother's husband was this way. the people who are least deserving of
> respect are always the ones saying that they MUST be respected or you
> WILL respect me and bullshit like that. they just dont seem to have any
> concept of -earning- respect.

$Executive_VP at $ORK[-1] was as well. Someone read the log where I had
told a friend I was reading dilbert. `You know, I wish I could sit here
and read dilbert, but I have a job to do.' Yeah. If you did it and were
good at it, you could read dilbert at work too. But you're no good at it,
and it consumes your life. Fucking Suits.