[geeks] ahem

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Mon Jun 24 16:50:52 CDT 2002

That was beautiful man.  I love those kind of stories.

I can see it now:

"Dave's Collection of Bedtime Stories"  Amazon $29.95

I'm like you - brutally honest with people.  Some people love me,
some people fear me.  Whatever.  :-)  There's nothing quite like grabbing
$veepee, getting an inch from their nose and saying "You are an
incompetent, mindless a$$hole and will be solely responsible for the
destruction of this company".  After they are done shoveling shlop from
their pants they tend to slither away into their offices and only come out
to pee.  I think that's why me and my S.O. get along so well.  She's worse
than I am!!!  If I had a dollar for every incompetent VP she has belittled
in public....