[geeks] ahem

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jun 24 16:41:52 CDT 2002

  Oh you really had to be there.  The asshole (a carpetbagging suit)
caught a bunch of shit from me on an internal mailing list about some
of the stupid "let's move everything to NT" bullshit he was pushing.
I basically told him that he was being a moron.  I passed him in the
hallway a few hours later and he started yelling at me about how he's
"a VP" and I "WILL respect him" blah blah blah so I grabbed him by the
shoulders and threw him against the wall.  The NOC was on the other
side of that wall...some framed pictures got knocked off. :)

  In retrospect I'm really lucky that he didn't call the cops on me,
but, also in retrospect, he's really lucky I didn't break his fucking
face.

             -Dave