[geeks] rant in e minor.

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Jun 24 12:35:06 CDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 09:54:15AM -0400, Chris Hedemark wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-06-24 at 04:46, Bjorn Ramqvist wrote:
> > First of all;
> > I must admit, Burger King rocks. Period. :-)
> > (Tried it for the first time, ever, two weeks ago)
> Next time you're in the states, try Wendy's.  It's much better.

Bah, my local Wendy's has been turned into a fucking coffee shop.  It
doesn't even sell good coffee.

But then, I am only aware of two places in London you can get good coffee,
and one of them is my kitchen.  The other is a Belgian patisserie/coffee
house just off Regent St.

--
David Cantrell    |    Reprobate    |    http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  "Dave, being Evil is no excuse for indenting like a moonshine-crazed lemur"
        -- Aaron Trevena